This award is to distinguish the teaching professionals for distinction in teaching, collaboration with students and dynamic participation with students in academic activities, good teaching feedback, significant growth in his/her area of expertise, developing a new course at the level of UG or PG, proposing a new teaching methodology, contribution in pedagogy etc.
Minimum qualification must be masters in their field, minimum teaching experience must be 3 years and he/she must be presently working.
The letter of recommendation is required from the head of the institution with detailed resume of the applicant.
The title will be given to those who prefers it and with no age limit.
The awards will be distributed once in a year only.
Benefits of GBTA
- Hard copy of the certificate with respective Award Title and awardees name along with academic year and affiliation will be mentioned
- A medal will accompany along with certificate
- Awardees will be offered a reviewer ship of our Journals and certificate will be issued for the same
- Awardee’s information will be displayed on our web site
- In any event, awardees may be invited as a session chair / resource person in their area of expertise
Mandatory Requirement for GBTA
The applicant must be registered as Global Professional Member after the temporary nomination and before the final nomination.
The letter of recommendation is required from the head of the institution/department with detailed resume of the applicant.