This award is given to research scholars, academicians, and industry professionals for their best research publication (in the reputed International Journal or conference)/patent/significant research contribution/innovation during the specified academic session.
Around 100 student/ scholars/ researchers/ academicians/ professionals around the world will be awarded with the title on the basis of their contribution score provided by the selection committee.
The committee will consider impact factor, indexing, publication house and the quality for scoring purpose.
The title will be given to those who prefers it and with below 35 years of age.
Benefits of GYAA
- Hard copy of the certificate with respective Award Title and awardees name along with research paper details will be mentioned
- A medal will accompany along with certificate per candidate
- Awardees will be offered a reviewer ship of our Journals and certificate will be issued for the same
- Awardee’s information will be displayed on our web site
- In any event, awardees may be invited as a session chair / resource person in their area of expertise
Mandatory Requirement for GYAA
The applicant must be registered as Global Senior Professional Member after the temporary nomination and before the final nomination.
In case of multiple applicants of same research paper, one applicant must be registered as Global Senior Professional Member and others must be registered as Global Professional Member.