This award is provided to research scholars, academicians, and industry professionals for their research publication (in the reputed International Journal or conference) / patent / significant research contribution / innovation during the specified academic session.
Around 100 student/ scholars/ researchers/ academicians/ professionals around the world will be awarded with the title on the basis of their contribution score provided by the selection committee.
The title will be given to those who prefers it and with below 45 years of age.
The awards will be distributed once in every six months, but any candidate can apply once a year only.
Benefits of GREA
- Hard copy of the certificate with respective Award Title and awardees name along with academic year will be mentioned.
- A medal will accompany along with certificate
- Awardees will be offered a reviewer ship of our Journals and certificate will be issued for the same
- Awardee’s information will be displayed on our web site
- In any event, awardees may be invited as a session chair / resource person in their area of expertise
Mandatory Requirement for GREA
The applicant must be registered as Global Senior Professional Member after the temporary nomination and before the final nomination.