It provides a platform to students for publishing their project work in an open access digital library (GRAP – Global Repository of Academic Projects) of academic projects.
The students are encouraged to submit their quality academic projects (working models/video presentation) and report for evaluation.
Around 250 student projects will be awarded in a specified academic session.
The awards will be distributed once in a year only.
Benefits of GSPYA
- Hard copy of the certificate with respective Award Title and awardees name along with project title, affiliation and academic year will be mentioned
- A medal will accompany along with certificate per candidate
- Awardee’s information will be displayed on our web site
- The selected and registered projects will be available in our Digital Library (GRAP)
- A certificate will be issued to the Project guide also
- If more than or equal to 3 projects nominated from the same department, a certificate to the concerned department will be issued
Mandatory Requirement for GSPYA
All member of project must be registered as Global Student Member after the temporary nomination and before the final nomination.